firefox saved logins?

Has anyone else noticed any issues with using firefox's "Saved logins"
stuff?

It seems to successfully access my database and fills in login info
for those websites that I've set up.  However, Edit->Preferences->
Security->Saved_Logins brings up an empty list of saved info.

This is on amd64 host, running NetBSD 9.99.32, and with the very
latest version of firefox (just built 72.0 from today's update in
pkgsrc).

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |