Re: HEADS UP: Wayland and WebRTC enabled for NetBSD 9/Linux

On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 11:52:37PM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> I had to ssh to the system to kill status_bar and velox to get the
> console back. I even installed sakura, which by default is invoked
> as a terminal emulator, according to the default configuration,
> but it didn't start (ALT+SHIFT+RETURN).

The compositor responds to ctrl+alt+backspace, which should drop you
back at the framebuffer console with any output from the compositor.

If it doesn't do this there may still be issues with the translation
of keycodes from wskbd into something xkbcommon understands - there's
a lot of possibilities to test here.