Re: "New" package

On Wed, Jan 01, 2020 at 04:14:00PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:
> I pushed a wip/herbstluftwm that uses cmake and is pkglint-clean. Any
> objections to putting it into pkgsrc itself?

Just imported it.

I fixed a few things:

- It doesn't need gmake now, since cmake always generates portable makefiles.
- It needs pkg-config. Generally always true for cmake projects with actual
  dependencies.
- We should use CMAKE_INSTALL_MANDIR for man pages.
- It wasn't PKG_DEVELOPER clean, due to scripts using /usr/bin/env.
  Made it use REPLACE_BASH.