Re: qcad can't read/import DXF files.

"John D. Baker" <jdbaker%consolidated.net@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Greg Troxel wrote:
>
>> Great that you figured it out.  It will be interesting to see the
>> reaction to the upstream bug report (I would like to see a URL in a
>> comment near the workaround).
>
> That would be interesting, except I don't see any means of submitting
> a bug report to upstream.  The closest I see are the various discussion
> fora.

Please do try; pkgsrc likes to not be the repositories of fixes that
belong upstream.  Odd that a maintained project doesn't have a
bugtracker, but then there is precedent.

From my viewpoint, I'd say that if MAKE_JOBS_SAFE fixes it, that's
better for pkgsrc, because it's less magic to carry, and less to merge
on updates.   Yes, it takes longer for one package, but bulk builds seem
to run MAKE_JOBS=1 in each build and mulitple in parallel, so it doesn't
matter there.