Re: Failure to build misc/libreoffice - pdfium problems?

Hi,

I have tested some changes to solve this problem.
I wanted to solve this in smarter way, however
I have concluded that pkgsrc specific patch is needed.
I will test my patch soon.

My current machine is very slow and my newer (faster) laptop will be
returned from the factory in 2 days.
Anyway I wish it would be effective.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3