Re: kde4 users?

I don't remember a problem with localize, but I did have earlier
problem with kate, which I also had to comment out to complete kde4
build. Anyway, yesterday, using the unholy mess of kde4 and kde5
packages I have now, kate built fine.

I also tried yesterday wip/plasma-desktop, but quickly hit at a
mandatory package supported only under Linux and gave up.

--
----