Re: net/unison2.32, net/unison2.40 and maybe net/unison2.48: proposal to remove

I have:
❯ pkg_info unison-2.51.2nb14
Information for unison-2.51.2nb14:

Comment:
File-synchronization tool

Requires:
font-schumacher-misc>=1.0
ocaml-lablgtk>=2.18.8nb4
gtk2+>=2.24.32nb10
ocaml>=4.08.1nb1

It was built 5 days ago on current pkgsrc; I tested it between two
NetBSD systems at the time, it seemed to work.

It was built with lablgtk option and the interface seemed to work.

--
----