Re: Failure to build misc/libreoffice - pdfium problems?

On Mon, 28 Oct 2019, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

Hi,

Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> writes:

Is anyone else having any problem building libreoffice?  Is it
just me?

The only thing that might be "special" about my setup is that I
explicitly disable java support with

 	PKG_OPTIONS.libreoffice=	-java

What is your X.org type (X11_TYPE)?
I have not tested with X11_TYPE=native (X.org from xsrc) yet.

I use native xorg

My broken laptop will be returned from a factory in this week hopefully.
After its arrival, I will check X11_TYPE=native case and
I will try nros's suggestion.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

No problem.  I can wait.

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |