Re: Mesa link problems

Thank you for the update.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 6:09 AM Palle Lyckegaard <palle%lyckegaard.dk@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, 15 Oct 2019, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> This is a bug in meson, it does not order libraries correctly, so even
> though the correct libraries are being pulled in, the symbols are not
> being found.

Hi.

Meson has a new release (0.52.0) which should include better support for
Solarish based systems
(https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/commit/9e04450eb694c91dcb097a388c7bf4ecc7290545)

I'm currently trying to build GnuRadio on a Solaris 11.3 system with
pkgsrc, but have linking issues as well with the dependency MesaLibs
(Xxf86vm symbols).

This is based on my local update of meson to 0.52.0 (currently discarding
all the pkgsrc patches - some of them seem to be fixed upstream and some
of them seem to be irrelevant due to the improved Solaris support).

Regards
Palle Lyckegaard

--
Mike