Re: XCode 11.1 + Mac OS X 10.14.6 + pkgsrc 2019Q3

> I wasn't aware that the macOS SDK was available as a separate download
> (apart from XCode)? Even checking the "Other Downloads" at
> developer.apple.com I couldn't find it.
Hm, maybe I'm mis-remembering and I in fact copied the SDK from a backup of
an earlier installation of Xcode; maybe I just downloaded the Command Line
Tools from the Apple site.
I'm sure I did't install any SDK from "other sources".

Ah: It's possible that the Command Line Tools actually include the SDK!
I have /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk

Sorry for being vague, I kust seem not to hav documented what exactly I did
on my machine.