Mismatch of guide and binary package directory names?

Hi!

I think the pkgsrc guide documents different naming for the binary
packages hierarchy than what I see on the CDN.

At

  https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/ftp-layout.html#ftp-packages

it says the hierarchy is

  OPSYS/ARCH/OSVERSION_TAG

and

  TAG is either 20xxQy for a stable branch, or head for packages built
  from the HEAD branch.

But on the CDN, e.g., for amd64

  https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/

I see directories like 7.2, 8.0, and 8.1.  What are those?  Are they
pkgsrc-current built for those OSVERSIONs?  If so, then I think the
guide needs to be updated to match this naming, or the directories
should be renamed with TAG=head like 7.2_head, 8.0_head, and 8.1_head.

Thanks!

Lewis