Updated databases/py-carbon & www/py-graphite-web to 1.1.5

Hi,

Currently py-graphite-web depends on py-carbon which doesn't build against python-3.7, because of py-whisper:

PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE=    36 37 # py-whisper

databases/py-whisper already builds with python-3.7 (I guess - it doesn't have PYTHON_VERSION_INCOMPATIBLE set).

In order to build py-graphite-web I simply updated all three to 1.1.5 and committed them to pkgsrc-wip.

I had to adjust patches and PLISTs a little bit, but I didn't have to fix anything substantial.

Please consider moving them to pkgsrc HEAD.

Thanks!

--
Aleksej Lebedev