New stable QDirStat release: V1.5

Dear maintainers of QDirStat in all those distros out there,
there is a brand new stable release of QDirStat: V1.6.

  https://github.com/shundhammer/qdirstat/releases/tag/1.6

- Performance improvement while reading directories

- Vast performance improvement for huge directories
  (100.000+ entries in a single directory)

- New packages view

- New unpackaged files view

- New standard cleanup: Check File Type

- Support for excluding directories containing a file with a specific name
  or pattern.

- Greatly improved man page

- Some minor bug fixes

I am sure I forgot some maintainers of some distros. Sorry for that; it does
not mean that I don't value the work you are doing for integrating QDirStat
into your distro.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer

Krelingstr. 4   *   90408 Nürnberg   *   Germany