Re: MacOS workaround: No suitable Xcode SDK or Command Line Tools installed.

Hubert Feyrer <hubert%feyrer.de@localhost> writes:

> On Fri, 3 May 2019, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>>> Does OSX_TOLERATE_SDK_SKEW=yes help? I'd expect so.
>> Yes it works.

It may help, but you are in an unsound situation using it.  The problem
seems to be that you don't have an SDK for the version you are running.
You can very likely use an older SDK, but a newer one will build
programs and some of them will work, and some will not.

I would advise you to get the right SDK for your system.

If you want to inject a variable into the new mk.conf, it should be
fairly easy to patch that into the bootstrap script, which probably has
a bunch of echo foo >> mk.conf sort of things already.