NetBSD ports vs pkgsrc architecture

Hi,
I was browsing through NetBSSD ports and pkgsrc binary packages and I was wondering if there is some kind of compatibility matrix between NetBSD ports and pkgsrc architecture.

For instance :
A Raspberry Pi 2 uses NetBSD port evbarm but uses earmv7hf binary packages
A Loongson 3A laptop uses NetBSD port evbmips but uses mips64eb binary packages ( I guess)
A Mac PowerPC uses NetBSD port macppc and has it's own port (macppc)
same goes for bebox
A Bebox  uses NetBSD port bebox and has it's own port (bebox)
However bebox and macppc seems to have the same number of packages. Maybe they are symlinked to powerpc ???

I must admit that evbarm is well explained here : http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/#index22h3
However it does not seems to be the case for the others ports.

As I said previously a compatibility matrix between NetBSD ports and pkgsrc architecture would be nice.