Re: cad/openscad and math/double-conversion

FYI I built openscad from wip earlier today; the makefile created was
missing -R/usr/X11R7/lib -R/usr/pkg/qt4/lib for some reason; I edited
it and completed the build. It seems to be working fine, running it at
the moment on 8.99.41 (just a VirtualBox guest; I will test it on real
hardware with OpenGL acceleration later).

--
----