epiphany still no audio

Here's my little report from my (now kinda dated) -current:
NetBSD nebby.localdomain 8.99.35 NetBSD 8.99.35 (GENERIC) #0: Wed Mar 13 06:27:34 UTC 2019  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

Wip/epiphany (aka "Web") builds and installs and runs all very
nicely but doesn't care to have any truck with audio.

Just to convince myself it isn't something else awry, on this
same system/desktop, as I now pound on this keyboard, Firefox60
(aka "Nightly") is having a grand old time listening to
https://www.yourclassical.org/listen/radio (pretty neat radio
imho).

Thanks!

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.