Re: emulators/qemu: "bmake package" fails

On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 01:31, Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:

> I've committed a speculative fix to the package. Please retry.

Thanks. I've created a new git clone for the current branch. I'm
getting an error here:

oc@e130:~/pkgsrc$ cd pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu/
oc@e130:~/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu$ bmake show-options
bmake: "/home/oc/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu/Makefile" line
123: Need an operator
bmake: "/home/oc/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu/Makefile" line
126: Need an operator
bmake: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
bmake: stopped in /home/oc/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu
oc@e130:~/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-current/emulators/qemu$ bmake show-depends

--
Ottavio Caruso