What happened to make show-depends-options ?

I remember using "make show-depends-options" in a package directory in pkgsrc, to see what all the options were.

Now it seems to be not recognized.  Is there any different, new command or make target that would provide this information?

I just updated NetBSD for both amd64 and i386 (8.99.37).

This happened in NetBSD 8.99.37 amd64, but worked normally in i386.  I could try again on amd64 and see if rebooting fixed whatever stopped "make show depends-options" from being recognized.

Tom