Re: Circular dependency in mail/gmime3?

from Thomas Klausner:

> Ok, silly question first: Does this happen again after 'make clean clean-depends'?

I had no surviving work* directories.  But where would I run 'make clean clean-depends' in case of a big build such as a bulk build or pkg_rolling-replace?

I didn't know about 'make show-buildlink3', but tried it on your suggestion and got about the same screen output.

But pkg_chk -u -s messed my system back in January, and I haven't recovered.  If I remove all packages and rebuild, I may not get back what reduced functionality I still have.

I want to see if I can do better on a 3 TB Hitachi hard drive that I got on special from Newegg, as opposed to the present WD Green drive.  I would try with NetBSD, FreeBSD and Linux. also Haiku if I can get that cross-compiled, though that does not seem to work from NetBSD or FreeBSD.

Tom