Re: MAKE_JOBS_SAFE= yes for ham/gnuradio-doxygen

I would personally prefer not to have this be a pkglint error.
If I write:
- Doesn't work: contains no additional information
- Didn't work in version: obtainable via cvs annotate
- Doesn't work for <details of wrong dependency>: too much work IMO,
  like 80% of the way into fixing the parallel jobs issue.

IMO, we shouldn't spend extra effort on solving parallel jobs issues
because we have a valid quick fix for them, unless someone is
specifically interested in doing this.

Maybe if it contained the error it would be something, but I don't think
this information is that useful. You will need to re-test for parallel
jobs issues after fixing one issue, because there may be more.