Re: MAKE_JOBS_SAFE= yes for ham/gnuradio-doxygen

Am 05.05.2019 um 16:43 schrieb Makoto Fujiwara:
> ham/gnuradio-doxygen has set as
>   MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=	no
>
> But this was at the year of 2014, and I had committed this line
> (I believe), but I don't remember why.
>
> At least with four thread,
>   MAKE_JOBS_SAFE= YES
> is OK.
>
> Any objection ?

I would prefer it if you just removed the line, instead of leaving it
commented.

I'll add MAKE_JOBS_SAFE to the list of variables that should always have
a rationale, not only in the CVS history but directly in the code. This
variable seems to fall into the same category as NOT_FOR_PLATFORM,
BROKEN and NOT_PAX_ASLR_SAFE.