graphics/exiv2, converters/libiconv

Hi!

I just stumbled over a regression between exiv2 0.25 and 0.26 (-g to
grep certain tags does no longer work). Before opening a bug upstream,
I wanted to see if this was fixed in the current version 0.27.1. This
version refuses to build with a type error using a function from
libiconv (both NetBSD 8.0 native and GNU 1.14 from pkgsrc).

Before building libiconv 1.16 and trying again: Is there any reason
why converters/libiconv hasn't been updated? Has anyone tried and it
breaks other packages? Has anybody tried updating graphics/exiv2 and
found the same problems?

--
Joern Clausen
http://www.oe-files.de/photography/