Re: misc/calibre fails to start

Thank you for your prompt reply Chavdar.

On 2019-04-24 17:03, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

> I have usually PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT set to 37, but for tje time of the
> build I commented it out, python versions can cause problems with some
> builds.

I ran 'make reinstall' for calibre after setting that python var to 27
in /etc/mk.conf, but with no observable improvement.

But if started from the command line as root, calibre now does launch
and appears to stay launched, at least as evidenced by ps:

13704 pts/3 Sl+  0:02.58 /usr/pkg/bin/python2.7 /usr/pkg/bin/calibre

I just can't see it!

Is there a way to raise that process to a point of visibility?

Best regards,

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.