differences between ghostscript-gpl and ghostscript-agpl, testing (cups, utf8)

This message is about the differences between -gpl and -agpl ghostscript
packaging.

As part of the discussion about defaults, I have reduced differences
between the packages, both cosmetically (reduced diff output without
real change) and by adding two options to ghostscript-agpl.

If you use ghostscript-gpl only because of the cups option, please test
the cups option in ghostscript-agpl.

If you know how to test the utf8 option, please test the version in
ghostscript-agpl.  If you have an opinion about whether it should or
shouldn't be default on, or always on (not even an option), please reply
with that opinion and rationale.

For all of the following, please feel free to test and commit fixes, or
if you can't commit to reply with a patch, a commit message, and if
necessary additional rationale.

There are some build tweaks for OpenBSD and SCO in -gpl not present in
-agpl.  You are welcome to try to apply them to -agpl.

There is at least one build tweak for SunOS in -agpl but not -gpl.

In -agpl, copies of several other included packages are removed and the
pkgsrc packages depended on instead.  In -gpl, there is less of this,
and probably coudl be more.  Given the age of the included packges, that
would probably be good for security.

In -gpl, with the cups option, my understanding is that there are
conflicts with cups-filters.  I am not sure what ought to happen;
probably the conflicting files should no longer be installed by
ghostscript.