Options of dependencies

I am seeing for packaging ffx264 (https://ffx264.teambelgium.net/) and there is as requirement:
- FFmpeg compiled with support for the following libraries:
o    libx264
o    libfdk-aac
o    libopus
o    libmp3lame
o    libvorbis
o    z library (zimg)
For instance, fdk-aac is not in PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS of ffmpegX.

Is there a proper way to "enforce" options for a dependency? If ffmpegX is already installed without all wanted options, it should be rebuild with the correct ones...

I seen nothing in this sense. For now, my option is a MESSAGE file that gives these requirement.