Re: seg fault building npm

I did three nodejs rebuilds yesterday; no difference. I noticed that
'make package' needs gnu find ('-not'), and it is not enough to have
it in the path before NetBSD find - I had to place gfind as
/usr/bin/find whist building the package. 'make test' also requires
python in the path, to be python2.7; I ran it, it went for some 45
minutes and then crashed. The installation of npm also leads to
'signal 11' almost immediately (if one runs the script manually, about
40% of the scroll goes ahead before the signal 11 message).

This is on amd64 -current from a couple of days ago. I have mprotect 0
in sysctl.conf.

--
----