Re: Working ganglia-webfrontend installation?

> 28. 8. 2018 v 16:55, Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost>:
>
> Recompiling php71 and ap-php with the maintainer-zts option fixed it.
>
> So the question now is, should maintainer-zts be enabled by default, or must everyone who wants PHP support build from source?

No. There is no good way about this, but last time I checked, threadsafe mode was still (probably forever, given it’s been years) marked as experimental in PHP, and it clashes with PHP extensions that do not support threads. Besides, there are arguably better ways (in terms of scalability) to deploy PHP with Apache, e.g. using FPM.

You can also just switch your Apache to use a non-threaded MPM, that shouldn’t require recompilation.

-F