Re: Error building rust

On 2018-08-03 03:03 PM, Mike Pumford wrote:
> I'd assume its working. On my system MAKE_JOBS is set to the number of
> cores the system has as it does have to service a few other jobs on top
> of building things. :)

Found my problem.  I was running pkg_rolling-replace in a daily cron job
without doing a check for duplicate run.  Somehow it was still running
the next day and it wound up running another build over the previous
one.  I removed the cron job and it completed.

I will create a script that creates a lock file and put that in the cron.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost