Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, the wise Marco Beishuizen wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, the wise Greg Troxel wrote:

Two options:

 run cvs diff (with -N if needed, e.g. if you created patches).  Also
 write the commit message that should be used, if you can.  use send-pr
 to send this.

What should "cvs diff" produce? Afaics nothing is done. I'm also not sure what to do with send-pr. I'm not able to select /usr/pkgsrc/mail/alpine or something.

Correction: I produced a diff.
Still trying to find out how to send it with send-pr.

Regards,
Marco

--
I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the
statues that are in all the other museums.