Re: epoxy?

On Tuesday 26 June 2018 16:05:14 you wrote:
> Are you usin native x (which is modular), or "modular"?
> Specifically, did you set X11_TYPE in mk.conf?

Yes, it is native.  Set in mk.conf.

> On a netbsd-7 system without any X11_TYPE set (and thus native), I find
> that libepoxy is installed from pkgsrc.

It appears that it is being installed in pkgsrc.

> So I wonder if there is an epoxy.pc in /usr/X11R7/lib/pkgconfig, if
> libepoxy is bl3'd in, and if the framework decides that the native
> versions is good enough. It seems gtk3's configure decides that it is
> not.

There is actually an epoxy.pc in both /usr/X11R7/lib/pkgconfig and
in /usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig.

The error in config.log is:

configure:26839: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "$GDK_PACKAGES $GDK_PRIVATE_PACKAGES"
Package epoxy was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `epoxy.pc'

So, is there a mk.conf that forces the use of one or the other?

--Phil