Re: package request : cmucl!

* On 2018-06-25 at 06:57 BST, Kathe wrote:

> i have zero skills to do this, hence this request;
> could someone please bring in cmucl (presently 21c)
> into the packages tree?

You could try following a guide such as this:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/wiki/pkgdev:creating

and having a go yourself.  It would actually be interesting to see how
someone with "zero skills" gets on with it, as for many of us with
experience we can often forget to document things we assume are known
by everyone.