wip/dspdfviewer: Request for review

Hello

I have a request for a review for a package[1] in pkgsrc-wip git repository.

dspdfviewer[2] is a pre-rendering and caching (read: fast) full-screen
pdf viewer specifically designed for latex-beamer presentations.

It would be nice if someone can review the files in the package and do
a build to check if the script is working as expected.

I wrote the script for pkgsrc using NetBSD 7.1.1. I did the pkglint,
build and install on the package, which all went through without
issues, but I did not have a way to run the application. So it would
be nice if someone can verify the program runs as expected.

If everything looks good, I would like to move the package to pkgsrc proper.

Thank you