Re: Problem building digest in pkgcomp1 chroot

On 12/06/2018 22:28, Mike Pumford wrote:
Its not confirmed yet but it looks like my source update picked up a partial snapshot of some changes in make. Rebuilding my 8.0RC1 codebase to see if this resolves the problem.

Now confirmed. I'd somehow managed to get a build between the 2 make pullups and that intermediate version broke pkgsrc.

Mike