github & url2pkg

I was hoping that url2pkg would understand more github projects
and wanted to try to bring in goldencheetach via
https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/archive/v3.5-DEV1710.tar.gz
but it still misfires on building the url:

 Can't lookup
 `v3.5-DEV1710.tar.gz:https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/archive/DEV1710.tar.gz':
 servname not supported for ai_socktype

I can't find instructions or examples to understand how one is
supposed to set variables to build the url correctly for a case
like this.

The url2pkg bare Makefile:

# $NetBSD$

GITHUB_PROJECT= GoldenCheetah
DISTNAME=       v3.5-DEV1710
CATEGORIES=     misc
MASTER_SITES=   ${MASTER_SITE_GITHUB:=GoldenCheetah/}
DIST_SUBDIR=    ${GITHUB_PROJECT}

MAINTAINER=     INSERT_YOUR_MAIL_ADDRESS_HERE
HOMEPAGE=       https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/
COMMENT=        TODO: Short description of the package
#LICENSE=       # TODO: (see mk/license.mk)

# url2pkg-marker (please do not remove this line.)
.include "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"