wip/slurm build on NetBSD 7.1.1

I'm hitting a build issue with wip/slurm, where the configure script fails to insert the proper link flags on NetBSD 7.1.1, while working fine on CentOS.

I can hack my way through the build phase by adding the following in post-configure:

-L${WRKSRC}/src/api/.libs -lslurmfull -L${WRKSRC}/src/db_api/.libs -lslurmdb

The SUBST entry for this is in the Makefile, but commented out.

Wondering if there's an autoconf/lbtool wiz out there who has seen something like this and might have a suggestion.

Latest is committed to wip.

Thanks,

    JB