Re: wip/mackerel-agent wip/mackerel-agent-plugins wip/ioping

Am 14.02.2018 um 15:45 schrieb Miwa Susumu:
Hi.
sorry, late.

Please review again:

wip/mackerel-agent

The indentation of the variable definitions looks a bit arbitrary. You can run "pkglint -Wall -fs" to see what would be fixed, and if that looks good, run "pkglint -Wall -F" to let pkglint do the boring work.

Use the latest pkglint for this, since earlier versions were not really good at fixing the variable alignment.

wip/mackerel-agent-plugins

In DESCR, lines 2 and 3 have unnecessary leading space.

In Makefile, "This is the" is redundant. Pkglint currently only checks for a leading "A" or "An". :)

wip/ioping

In DESCR, it should be "A tool" instead of "An tool". The article "an" is only used if the word following it sounds like it starts with a vowel. Example: "An awesome tool", but "A tool" or "A useful tool".

Mentioning the homepage in DESCR is redundant since that is already recorded in the package Makefile.

When you run "pkglint -Wall mackerel* ioping", there are a few warnings left. You can ignore them. I have to investigate why pkglint thinks that PATH and GOPATH would be space-delimited lists of directories (Makefile:36) and I have to teach it where the optimal position for the GITHUB_PROJECT definition is.

That's it.

Best regards,
Roland