Re: wip/mackerel-agent wip/mackerel-agent-plugins wip/ioping

Hi.
sorry, late.

Please review again:

wip/mackerel-agent
wip/mackerel-agent-plugins
wip/ioping

> Am 27.01.2018 um 15:35 schrieb Miwa Susumu:
>>
>> wip/mackerel-agent
> There is lang/go/go-package.mk which takes care of all the infrastructure
> needed for installing a Go package. You should make use of that file instead
> of implementing all this stuff yourself.

fix. (using go-package.mk)

> In DESCR, line 2 should be about 72 characters long. The currently forced
> line break seems arbitrary.

fix.

>> The COMMENT variable shouldn't repeat the package name.

fix.

> The PLIST contains an example configuration. Should that be copied to the
> configuration location (PKG_SYSCONFDIR)? If so, run "make help topic=etc".

fix. (using PKG_SYSCONFDIR)

>> wip/mackerel-agent-plugins
> I wonder why pkglint doesn't complain about ARCH here. There is already the
> MACHINE_ARCH variable which you can use.

fix. (using GOARCH)

> The DESCR file is the same as in mackerel-agent. They should be a little bit
> different, for example mentioning some of the available plugins would be
> nice.

fix.

> Are these plugins indented to be called directly? If not, they belong in
> libexec/mackerel-agent-plugins/ instead of bin/.

fix. (using libexec/mackerelagent)

along this, add RCD_SCRIPT in mackerel-agent.
because mackerel-agent search plugins in PATH. and use some options.

>> wip/ioping
> In DESCR, the opening parenthesis is missing in the "migrated from" line.

fix.

--
miwarin