Re: Wpa_gui + dhcpcd-gtk = messed up fonts!

On 10/01/2018 13:21, Greg Troxel wrote:

Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-degen%yahoo.com@localhost> writes:

Am I right in thinking they don't go along well? In the meantime I've
installed wpagui from the Debian repos and that one displays fine.

What I'm thinking is that a basic networking config program ought to be
able to cope with basic fonts instead of insisting on ttf.   I think out
of 100 points for success, 99 are awarded for functioning and
readable....

The basic network config program works doesn't set any font.
It uses the one setup by the UI theme .....

I think the problem is that dhcpcd-gtk pulles in gtk+ from pkgsrc and that chain expects pkgsrc installed fonts?

Roy