Re: Can't bootstrap pkgsrc on Solaris 10

from Joerg Sonnenberger:

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 06:43:25AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> All packages, including pkgtools/cwrappers itself, seem to depend on cwrappers.

> No, it doesn't.

Last time, starting on a pristine NetBSD 8.99.1 amd64 installation (no packages installed), I was stuck on the cwrappers circular dependency.

Only way past the circular dependency was to build pkgtools/cwrappers with
USE_CWRAPPERS = no

then reenable cwrappers.

Has that situation been fixed in the past three weeks or thereabouts?

Tom