Re: pkg-config wrapper doesn't find libarchive.pc

On 2017-09-07 21:36, Greg Troxel wrote:

And indeed libarchive.pc is not in there.

Is the bl3 file deciding to use a builtin libarchive (which doesn't seem
to have a pc file) rather than the package?

I don't know the right way to check, but when I add PREFER_PKGSRC=yes to
mk.conf, libarchive.pc is there, so I'm guessing it is.

Is it expected or is it a bug? How do the other packages, depending on
libarchive (or other package with the system alternative), work?

--
Aleksej Lebedev