Re: rustc panic

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:16:19 -0600 (MDT) Swift Griggs
<swiftgriggs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> My technical cynicism can get the best of me
> sometimes after so many high-flying flops I've survived.

I figure that a healthy scepticism about new-fangled fads is practically
required to run NetBSD.  It's certainly something to which I can relate
(I get grumpy about C++ and Go, myself).  Thanks for giving
entertaining expression to the frustrations we all feel at times.
Fortunately, there seem to be enough like-minded folk around here to
keep a conservative system viable.

--
IDL