Re: problem with configure and PKG_CHECK_MODULES

On Saturday 10 June 2017 10:45:18 Thomas Klausner wrote:

> The problem is that automake is not installed.
>
> I've created a partial motion package in wip which also fixes some
> other problems and uses the latest distfile. It doesn't build on NetBSD due
>
> track.c:9:29: fatal error: linux/videodev2.h: No such file or directory
>
> I'll leave this up to you to fix :)
>  Thomas

I do have got automake-1.15nb4 installed and did find if I ran aclocal after
the failure I could then move past that problem onto the next one :-)

Stupidly I hadn't checked pkg wip to see if anyone else was working on it -
I'll take at look at what patches are needed to fix the problems. Thanks for
the heads up.

Dave

Phone: 07805784357
Open Source O/S: www.netbsd.org