Re: Is there a way to compile gcc48 in a Raspberry pi (armv7)?

Em Qui, 2017-05-04 às 19:36 +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost escreveu:
On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 04:09:59PM -0300, Sérgio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
You can note at line 193, the mate desktop needs pulseaudio, that needs fftw, that needs fortran.
pulseaudio is an optional (default off) dependency to mate-settings daemon, fftw is an optional (default off) dependency to pulseaudio pulseaudio can be built without fortran, that is the big one. What makes it turn on the fftw option?

Just because in i386 it uses fftw to convert/resample..  but thanks to you, I had it removed from the options
together with the webrtc... now I am removing it from the FreeBSD also...just some more ours of 24cores burning...