Re: Is there a way to compile gcc48 in a Raspberry pi (armv7)?

On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 07:55:03PM +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 04:09:59PM -0300, S?rgio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
> > PKG_OPTIONS.pulseaudio=			fftw
> > PKG_OPTIONS.firefox=			webrtc
>
> You'd have a much better time if you get rid of these two.
> I'm aware webrtc is useful. You also need kernel-side support for it,
> and it's a bit a beast because Google is behind it.

To clarify on that, it doesn't use TCP, it uses SCTP.
Support for it at least on NetBSD exists but is disabled (you'd need to
figure out if there's a real reason for that).
Because WebRTC is a Google project, they're using their degenerate build
system which has no support for feature tests called 'GYP', and instead
use OS macros everywhere. the word 'android' appears 2249 times in
firefox/media/webrtc, and we'll need to add 'netbsd' probably as many
times.
Google has a long running history of refusing to incorporate any BSD
support patches in any of their projects, no matter how spoon-fed.