graphite deps problem?

Is there a testing framework for pkgsrs? I'm trying to use binaries
for graphite with carbon/apache24 and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe
this is the problem:

https://github.com/sii/siptrackweb/issues/13

stemid commented on Oct 26, 2016

@sii this is most likely solved now considering you've upgraded
urls.py to be more modern using list(urlpatterns) instead of patterns.

Is there a test already that I can use for debugging my setup?

  File "/usr/pkg/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphite/urls.py", line
29, in <module>
    urlpatterns = patterns('',
NameError: name 'patterns' is not defined

-George

--
George Georgalis, (415) 894-2710, http://www.galis.org/