netatalk3 and mysql

Hi,

Today I decided to finally upgrade from netatalk-2.2 to -3.1. But came up against this roadblock...

cnid_mysql.c:30:19: fatal error: mysql.h: No such file or directory
 #include <mysql.h>

... So it appears that mysql is at least a build dependency for the CNID database. I see no options in the netatalk configure script to exclude the mysql parts.

I'd rather not use mysql if I an avoid it.

This in the Makefile gets around the problem for now and everything works:

  .include "../../mk/mysql.buildlink3.mk"

But it would be nice to have it work just as a build dependency. Is there a way to do that?

--
Louis