Re: EOL adobe-flash-plugin11

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 05:22:25AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> chs@ wrote:
>
> > I think the short answer is "no".  :-(
>
> Umm. :-(
>
> > if you send me a pkg tarball of flashplayer 24,
> > I'll try to fix the emulation.
>
> I've put WIP pkgsrc files for 24.0.0.194 (via shar):
>  https://gist.github.com/tsutsui/9dfbf481d1e674aa75dad8bc750bdf90
>
> To test the plugin binary, npplayer (in nspluginwrapper) would be
> easier than firefox:
> ---
> % ftp http://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/flash-player/assets/flash_tree.swf
>  :
> % /usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/${MACHINE_ARCH}/netbsd/npplayer src=flash_tree.swf
> ---

with the es_arglen change that I just committed, this works on i386 -current now.
amd64 -current already worked.

with the procfs change that I just requested be pulled up to netbsd-7,
this works on i386 netbsd-7 too.  I haven't tried amd64 netbsd-7,
but I suspect that it will work as well.  hopefully this will make it into 7.1.

-Chuck