Re: EOL adobe-flash-plugin11

chs@ wrote:

> I think the short answer is "no".  :-(

Umm. :-(

> if you send me a pkg tarball of flashplayer 24,
> I'll try to fix the emulation.

I've put WIP pkgsrc files for 24.0.0.194 (via shar):
 https://gist.github.com/tsutsui/9dfbf481d1e674aa75dad8bc750bdf90

To test the plugin binary, npplayer (in nspluginwrapper) would be
easier than firefox:
---
% ftp http://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/flash-player/assets/flash_tree.swf
 :
% /usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/${MACHINE_ARCH}/netbsd/npplayer src=flash_tree.swf
---

> > 2) How should we treat current pkgsrc/multimedia/adobe-flash-plugin11?
>
> if the distfile is gone, is there any point in keeping it?

It looks some Linux distribution has copies in their sites.
I wonder if I can change MASTER_SITES to refer them, though...

---
Izumi Tsutsui