Re: anyone care to see synth in action?

> I'm doing a basic basic bulk build to test synth building pkgsrc packages (pkg(8) format) on DragonFly.  It's been running 8 hours so far and seems to be working.
>
> It should be interesting to some:
> http://muscles.dragonflybsd.org/synth/pkgsrc-logs/Report/

Wow, this looks super cool!

Just as a general comment: Please do not be discouraged by negative comments from the peanut gallery. I feel that you have done awesome work! Thank you for your contributions.

I will definitely give pkg(8) on pkgsrc a try. Do you happen to know if it supports Darwin?

—Benny.